This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Staff

[Imagen: Sim22_Drawing_Tool_Bar_V3.jpg]

Instructions:
-------------

1. All icon images are within the folder 'Sim22ToolBarIcons'. Extract first and drag and drop this folder into the folder: C:\*\Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\

2. Import the 'Sim22_DrawingToolbar_V3.1_for_NT8b11.zip' file as per normal NinjaTrader import.

3. In order for 'RemoveAllDrawingObjects' icon to work (as of NT8b11) you must go to Tools > HotKeys > Remove drawing objects.

Click to record keystroke. Press the keys 'Ctrl' + 'Delete' and release together.

[Imagen: Captura_de_pantalla_2017_05_13_17_42_19.png]

.zip   Sim22ToolBarIcons.zip (Tamaño: 110.1 KB / Descargas: 204)

.zip   Sim22_DrawingToolbar_V3.5_for_NT8b11.zip (Tamaño: 30.68 KB / Descargas: 199)
Responder

Hello friends

Sorry if I am breaking any rule of presentation in the forum, but I did not find where to do it.
The DrawingToolsBar indicator is really great, the problem I have is that by having several tabs, the color assignment works only in the tab in which I added the indicator. Is it my mistake or an indicator bug?
Thanks for this great tool, greetings and have a good day.

Montecristo-py
Responder

Staff

(05-21-2018, 06:25 PM)montecristo-py escribió: Hello friends

Sorry if I am breaking any rule of presentation in the forum, but I did not find where to do it.
The DrawingToolsBar indicator is really great, the problem I have is that by having several tabs, the color assignment works only in the tab in which I added the indicator. Is it my mistake or an indicator bug?
Thanks for this great tool, greetings and have a good day.

Montecristo-py

Just it is in the tab that you load them... Cool
Responder

Thank you, best regards.

Montecristo-py
Responder

(05-13-2017, 12:51 PM)hola amigo trader2 escribió: tengo problemas para descargar el toolbar, me dice que la version es incompatible para mi ninja 8, me puedes ayudar? adicional a esto en el momento de descargar Sim22_DrawingToolbar_V3.1_for_NT8b11.zip no me deja descargarlo, muchas ggracias por tu ayuda
Responder

Super Moderator

Creo hay que editar el fichero info.xml y ponerle la versión que estas usando. Pero habría que verificar.
Responder

Sim22ToolBarIcons.zip
file dont download
Responder

Super Moderator

What you mean by it doesn't download? You get logged off or something?
Responder

Hola, yo tengo instalada la Shortcut Toolbar Barra NT8 

pero el problema con esta barra de herramientas de dibujo es que se instala por defecto en cada nuevo gráfico que habro como ventana o como pestaña y eso incomoda ahora deseo quitarla pero no veo como hacerlo pues no aparece en el menú de indicadores y lo que es peor que cuando trato de poner algun indicadore de volumen profile o profundidad del mercado o algun otro que lo ponga del lado izquierdo del chart, pues entra en conflicto con la barra de dibujo y no lo deja aparecer, limitándome de ese modo a solo poner indicadores verticales del lado derecho de la pantalla, alguien sabe como poder quitarlo
Responder

Administrator

Buenas. Estuve mirando el fuente y es un indicador. Puede publicar una captura de pantalla explicando el problema?
Responder

Posibles temas similares…
Tema Autor Respuestas Vistas Último mensaje
  Addon to measure Computer performance with Order Flow tools waldo 0 5,640 02-08-2022, 05:15 PM
Último mensaje: waldo
  Addon para medir rendimiento de la Computadora con herramientas de Order Flow waldo 0 7,204 01-29-2022, 10:57 AM
Último mensaje: waldo

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema:
1 invitado(s)