This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Cómo disminuyo el tamaña de la paleta donde están los objeto de dibujo ? Queda super ancha
Responder

(01-24-2019, 06:35 PM)waldo escribió: Creo hay que editar el fichero info.xml y ponerle la versión que estas usando. Pero habría que verificar.

Hi
Correct! Editing the info.xml file and specifying the version you are using is a common way to update software information. However, always verify the process to ensure accuracy and avoid potential issues.
Responder

(02-19-2019, 09:26 PM)waldo escribió: What you mean by it doesn't download? You get logged off or something?

When I mentioned "it doesn't download," I meant that the file or content you were trying to download might not be accessible or encounter an error. As a result, you might get logged off or face other issues during the download process.Free Fire name
Responder

Administrator

(07-26-2023, 04:29 AM)Clarar escribió:
(02-19-2019, 09:26 PM)waldo escribió: What you mean by it doesn't download? You get logged off or something?

When I mentioned "it doesn't download," I meant that the file or content you were trying to download might not be accessible or encounter an error. As a result, you might get logged off or face other issues during the download process.Free Fire name

We could have some issues sometimes with a plugin that was just left aside by the developer. No longer maintained. I somehow fixed it to work with current versions but still could have issues. We cannot stop updating the forum software due to security. We had to upgrade underlaying software versions as well. More performance and also for maintenance, as is the base of some other web applications. We cannot stop using the plugin as it is in charge of SEO. Without SEO you won't be finding the forum. Therefore is the best option given the situation. If you see some issue pelase report it to try to locate it. Overall it works ok.
Responder

Posibles temas similares…
Tema Autor Respuestas Vistas Último mensaje
  Addon to measure Computer performance with Order Flow tools waldo 0 5,640 02-08-2022, 05:15 PM
Último mensaje: waldo
  Addon para medir rendimiento de la Computadora con herramientas de Order Flow waldo 0 7,203 01-29-2022, 10:57 AM
Último mensaje: waldo

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema:
1 invitado(s)