•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.57 Average
TF Order Flow 1.6
(09-27-2017, 04:37 AM)Halmix Wrote: Thanks for your great work. The "unfinished auction" color is not saved.

Can you double check that on your side? Is working ok for me.
(10-02-2017, 07:12 AM)Choku44 Wrote: Hello,

muchas gracias for this great Indikator, many thx for your great work, it helps me  a lot, i dont speak spanish but i learn every day un poco

Saludos y muchas gracias

Choku44

I im thinking about putting/making some translation plugin (current ones are outdated) to reduce language breach a little. Google translation is paid with API, Bing i think is free. Dunno. There is not much to translate and I could save translations to not translate twice. I was checking and doesn't looks expensive but would have to get some time to develop/fix that plugin.
(10-02-2017, 06:13 PM)jack55 Wrote: Hola, exelente trabajo, solo funciona para futuros? Lo estuve probando y tuve pequeños inconvenientes

Bueno tengo entendido funciona bien en Forex. En la versión anterior un usuario nos reporto que tuvo problemas en Forex pero el problema se corrigió. Si mal no recuerdo lo probe con el Eurodolar. Pero si tienen algun inconveniente pues nada diganlo por aca con detalles para verificarlo y si hay algun problema arreglarlo para la proxima versión.
(10-04-2017, 11:16 AM)waldo Wrote:
(10-02-2017, 06:13 PM)jack55 Wrote: Hola, exelente trabajo, solo funciona para futuros? Lo estuve probando y tuve pequeños inconvenientes

Bueno tengo entendido funciona bien en Forex. En la versión anterior un usuario nos reporto que tuvo problemas en Forex pero el problema se corrigió. Si mal no recuerdo lo probe con el Eurodolar. Pero si tienen algun inconveniente pues nada diganlo por aca con detalles para verificarlo y si hay algun problema arreglarlo para la proxima versión.

is  it  possible  to  have up/down tick  option     for  delta  calculation-

I  heard  its  more  precise  than  bid/ask-

Another  one- cumulative delta/volume  ratio    -(bar by bar)-

Thanks  for  the  hard work-
Would you please add a footer of Delta% where the value would be equal to Delta volume divided by total volume of the bar, color coded for positive volume and negative volume? example; total volume of the bar is 1000 and delta volume is negative 750 then Delta % would display -75% in a red background?

(08-20-2017, 11:35 AM)waldo Wrote: Nueva versión TF Order Flow 1.6
Yes, we can add it the calculation in the footer, but just remember that delta is not a volume, it is a differential variable relative to the volume that indicates acceleration or speed of order flow in excess. That is very simple to calculate and it will be added in the future.

Thank you for your comment.
Thank you, yes I understand, I see that the percentage would give a quicker visual of the level of strength without having to know what the actual delta is in relation to total volume.
Thank you for this great indicator and all of your hard work.
I find it very useful.
Can you explain how the COT number is calculated?
I would like to have a better understanding of what this number represents.

Thank you
It Represents number of orders hitting bid and ask (buying and selling). It is a differential variable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Differenti...nitesimal)
(10-25-2017, 07:34 AM)burcksj Wrote: Thank you for this great indicator and all of your hard work.
I find it very useful.
Can you explain how the COT number is calculated?
I would like to have a better understanding of what this number represents.

Thank you

It Represents number of orders hitting bid and ask (buying and selling). It is a differential variable. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Differenti...nitesimal)
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 27
Views: 14,251
06-01-2019, 06:36 PM
Last PostAtApi