This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Super Moderator

Sure I can add that configuration as well, but I am gonna pack it in the release after. This one is almost ready and brings an important fix I don't want to delay anymore.
Responder

OK thanks Waldo..
Responder

Hi all

Waldo, see the screenshot

https://gyazo.com/d9c1a9ffb513d11dad32be289f89ece6

When the price is at the bottom of the windows or on the top the COT Up/Down are not visible.

Is it possible NOT to lose the infos in that situations?

Thanks
Responder

Super Moderator

You have to scroll the chart up so it fits. I am unaware if I can automatically scroll it up. Maybe, would have to do the research but ninjatrader is primitive in that area. This is not big issue since you can scroll with keyboard arrows or with control + left mouse click. Or just simply set "center price on scale" as in this picture:

[Imagen: scale_center.png]
Responder

Morning all,

Once tf 1.3 is installed after the old removed it couse this error when nt8 starts, even if i deleted Documents\NinjaTrader 8\workspaces\_Workspaces.xml

https://gyazo.com/6c92363f7e12b858d102a3d434d0f399

Any solution?

Thanks
Responder

Waldo,

i edited with paint the picture just for better understanding the idea and can you consider this for next release?

https://gyazo.com/ae26369d2ec2699596e511bc23606af7

Volume swtchable graphic/numerical
Volume choice to set on top or down of the bar
Delta swtchable graphic/numerical
Delta choice to set on top or down of the bar
Possibility to sqeeze and HIDE the BAR in the middle.

Thanks a lot for your effort
Responder

Super Moderator

Are you sure this is with the indicator? We are not getting this. Anybody having this issue of "object reference not set to an instance"?
Responder

Super Moderator

Sure the customizations you want are not a big deal. I can be unrolling them as we develop this more.
Responder

Hi all, Waldo in the next update please can you add the Min and Max Delta (Max Delta = Highest delta achieved for the bar
/Min Delta = Lowest delta achieved for the bar) statistics like a Gomi indicator or MarketDelta platform?

Thank you in advance
Responder

Super Moderator

Sure pretty easy. Will just take some minutes to add, I will add to the TODO.
Responder

Posibles temas similares…
Tema Autor Respuestas Vistas Último mensaje
  Request your indicator here in english waldo 19 25,006 12-28-2017, 09:36 PM
Último mensaje: alanteng

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema:
1 invitado(s)