This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Super Moderator

After the server migration we had issues with registration in the forum. Those users wanting to register can do so now! Sorry for the inconveniences. We are back in full motion now.

Despues de la migracion del servidor tuvimos problemas de registro en el foro. Las personas que quieran subscribirse pueden hacerlo ya. Disculpen las inconveniencias.
Responder

hola buenos dias, No se porque no recibo el cÓdigo para poder introducir en mi programa de ninja, me puedes ayudar?
Responder

Super Moderator

(09-14-2021, 02:05 AM)Albert J. escribió: hola buenos dias, No se porque no recibo el cÓdigo para poder introducir en mi programa de ninja, me puedes ayudar?

Hotmail esta rebotando por ahora. Solo espera a que te hagamos forward o usa otro proveedor por el momento.
Responder

como puedo obtener el codigo de activacion para la prueba educativa, auxilio jeje
Responder

(09-14-2021, 02:05 AM)Albert J. escribió: hola buenos dias, No se porque no recibo el cÓdigo para poder introducir en mi programa de ninja, me puedes ayudar?

me pasa lo mismo
Responder

Super Moderator

(01-29-2022, 01:06 PM)[email protected] escribió: como puedo obtener el codigo de activacion para la prueba educativa, auxilio jeje

En este enlace envia los datos

https://t.me/TradingFuturoDT
Responder

Buenas tardes, he comprado por dos meses el programa profesional pero no puedo activarlo en ninjatrader.
Me pide código de licencia
Responder

(09-14-2021, 02:05 AM)Albert J. escribió: hola buenos dias, No se porque no recibo el cÓdigo para poder introducir en mi programa de ninja, me puedes ayudar?

Hi,
Of course, I'd be happy to help! It sounds like you're experiencing issues receiving the code for your Ninja program. Have you checked your spam or junk email folders? Sometimes verification emails can end up there Nrega Job Card List. If you still can't find it, reaching out directly to the program's support team might be the best next step. They can assist in ensuring you receive the necessary code to access the program.
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema:
1 invitado(s)