This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello,

I recently downloaded the Order flow indicator 1.7 free version and imported to most recent version of NT8. Instructions were followed when attaching the indicator to a chart. The indicator seemed to work but also caused problems with other indicators that comes with the platform. I have the Tool Tile indicator that comes with the platform loaded in other open charts. The Chart with order flow only had the order flow indicator loaded. The problem occurred when I tried to edit a line drawing in another chart. The platform would not accept any change to properties of the line(change color,style,etc.). I removed the Order Flow indicator and restarted platform and problem went away.
Responder

Super Moderator

I tested it with version 2.0 and is all good. I recommend you to upgrade to professional if you are going to operate since you are missing many important signals. Signals that will help you make money in the market. If you are learning just wait for next release of the educative. In any case thanks for letting me know, just in case there was something buggy.
Responder

(09-15-2019, 02:27 PM)waldo escribió: I tested it with version 2.0 and is all good. I recommend you to upgrade to professional if you are going to operate since you are missing many important signals. Signals that will help you make money in the market. If you are learning just wait for next release of the educative. In any case thanks for letting me know, just in case there was something buggy.

I am using NT8 version 18.1. 2.0 is nearly 3 years old. Does the Order Flow 1.7 only work with older NT8 version? If not then is it possible there is an interaction between Order Flow 1.7 and some of the indicators I have loaded on the other charts? The other indicators I have running on separate charts when the problems started while running OF 1.7 on a separate chart are from the NinjaTrader Forum and also the NT8 platform. They are:

Drawing tool tile
BzvVerticalLineAtTimeV1
OpenRangeIndicator
PriceLine

I would most certainly upgrade if the educative works without problems and I don't have to worry of the platform having problems in a live trade. Thank you Waldo
Responder

Super Moderator

Yes is only for NT 8. As for the indicator there is nothing it does to prevent any interaction with other indicators. On the contrary it was done to be able to use it combined with any other indicator on chart.
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema:
1 invitado(s)