This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Super Moderator

TF shows the POC of bars. You have to select in options to surround the bar of most volume with a rectangle. I could show a line that extends too. Will add it to the TODO.
Responder

Waldo of COURSE i am NOT talking of TF OrderFlow but of a NORMAL chart like in following edited screenshot....

https://gyazo.com/9bc41dd1bf744ac24b5a22da47522345
Responder

Super Moderator

Check latest version, it does something similar when you compress the chart (the POC square is not removed). Of course is not equal since I am not quite sure if that would violate a patent. However I have a workaround that will release in next version that looks better than current one and doesn't violates the patent they have/pretend to have. But if you just only want it for a clean chart I am not aware.
Responder

Ciao a tutti,
some time ago I asked on ninjatrader forum (with no success so far) to enhance an already excellent  mov avg crossover indicator recently posted on that same forum.
Could perhaps any generous member of this forum try to work-on/enhance this indicator and, for the convenience of every member of this forum using ninjatrader 8, post the result here on the forum?
I copy here my request on the ninjatrader forum http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum/sho...ostcount=1

with regards to the MACrossBuilder by NinjaTrader_Paul and posted here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...catid=7&id=906

could anyone integrate it and post it on the forum as follows:
- add to the indicator menu two fields "custom" in the list of all the averages available so that the indicator can be applied to any couple of custom indicators one might have already installed on the platform (such as third parties indicators, for example vwap and McGynley Dynamic);
- add the option of calculating on different time series (different timeframes) the two averages selected; for ex. one average calculated on 5 min bars, the other average calculated on 15 min bars;
- add a feature that calculates and plots (in a way compatible with the strategy builder and the market analyzer) the distance between:
a) any couple of averages selected, or
b) the price and one of the two averages selected for their crossover study.
Thanks again.
guidoisot
Responder

Super Moderator

OK I checked the license and doesn't looks problematic since this is from NinjaTrader. I am gonna post file here to have it around.

Archivos adjuntos
.zip   NT8_MACrossBuilder.zip (Tamaño: 19.62 KB / Descargas: 17)
Responder

that idea with compressing of chart, which ll show stuff like POC, momentum delta, buying/selling decrease of momentum on clean chart would be promising. Plus there could be others stuff, like big buy/sell orders, absorbtions, pulling, delta of lvl2 (divergence) or regular delta divergence signal,  etc... theres plenty of stuff which could be usefull to see just on clean chart for a fast bigger picture...
Responder

Super Moderator

(08-01-2017, 05:48 AM)Delta escribió: that idea with compressing of chart, which ll show stuff like POC, momentum delta, buying/selling decrease of momentum on clean chart would be promising. Plus there could be others stuff, like big buy/sell orders, absorbtions, pulling, delta of lvl2 (divergence) or regular delta divergence signal,  etc... theres plenty of stuff which could be usefull to see just on clean chart for a fast bigger picture...

Agreed. Will keep this in mind.
Responder

I'm new to this thread and really appreciate the work on TForderflow. Great work. I wondering anybody can help about rounder number indicator for NT8. the indicator will draw line in a special color and thickness cross chart at round number like last 2 digit 00, 75, 50, 25 for CL  or similar for currency.

Thanks advance.
Responder

(12-28-2017, 11:30 AM)alanteng escribió: I'm new to this thread and really appreciate the work on TForderflow. Great work. I wondering anybody can help about rounder number indicator for NT8. the indicator will draw line in a special color and thickness cross chart at round number like last 2 digit 00, 75, 50, 25 for CL  or similar for currency.

Thanks advance.

Hi,

I think that what you r looking for should be possible to find at futures.io
Try to look also for NT7 version, I guess recoding for NT8 could be easy Smile

Regards
Responder

(12-28-2017, 11:54 AM)Delta escribió:
(12-28-2017, 11:30 AM)alanteng escribió: I'm new to this thread and really appreciate the work on TForderflow. Great work. I wondering anybody can help about rounder number indicator for NT8. the indicator will draw line in a special color and thickness cross chart at round number like last 2 digit 00, 75, 50, 25 for CL  or similar for currency.

Thanks advance.

Hi,

I think that what you r looking for should be possible to find at futures.io
Try to look also for NT7 version, I guess recoding for NT8 could be easy Smile

Regards

Thanks your response. But I have zero coding knowledge. If anybody can help really appreciate.
Responder

Posibles temas similares…
Tema Autor Respuestas Vistas Último mensaje
  Support thread for Trading Futuro Order Flow Indicator Help and Questions waldo 57 65,851 06-02-2019, 09:29 PM
Último mensaje: waldo

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema:
1 invitado(s)