This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hi Guys,

I'm new in the forum and was attracted from the order-flow indicator along with market profile, I downloaded the file and installed in NT8 but for some reason is not working for me as per the screenshot and videos that I watched in youtube.

Is there anyone that i can contact to to help me to figure out the issue?

I really appreciate the help, thank you guys.

Wish all the best trades coming up

Kind regards

Javier
Responder

Super Moderator

Ensure the file is correctly downloaded checking checksums / file size etc. Then also make sure you have latest version of NinjaTrader 8. regards. If still having issues please post screenshots here etc.
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema:
1 invitado(s)