This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hi everyone 
I want to know how to adjust the indicator to work for Forex 
The ask is always zero
Responder

Super Moderator

Hi. Can you please share more details?

Like Broker, Instrument and relevant configuration details.

Regards
Responder

I am using Ninja Trader 8 fxcm demo account and installed the indicator and try to use it on forex currency pairs like usd/jpy
Responder

Super Moderator

Ok please check in configurations:

1. Chart Properties

The option:

Use BID/ASK insted of LAST (workaround fixes some FOREX markets)

To see if it fixes the problem with that forex market

If it doesn't please let me know.
Responder

Hi. The problem still has not been solved
Regards
Responder

Administrator

Ok I am going to open account in fxcm and check it out. Thanks for letting me know the issue.
Responder

Hello
Did you find any solution for that problem

Regards
Responder

Super Moderator

Not yet, I have some issues registering account with FXCM. They ask lots of papers and details I have not got time to look for. Too much nonsense for a demo account.
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema:
1 invitado(s)