This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hi,

could you add these stuff?
[Imagen: update.png]

and not sure why, but I dont see order book histogram like you have posted... I see just numbers and kind of vertical line Smile

Staff

(06-21-2017, 08:53 AM)Delta escribió: Hi,

and not sure why, but I dont see order book histogram like you have posted... I see just numbers and kind of vertical line Smile

Well, you can change every color in the chart, but DELTAmin is always red, because every candle begin in zero delta (No speed). In order to compare red color is negative value, and green color is positive value but zero is signal of change velocities and that case is coming from negative value (Red color).  Sequences for increasing pressure is call ¨momentum delta¨, it is not in this version. You only have imbalance. About order book, try to adjust the setting order book in the indicator. 

[Imagen: Captura_de_pantalla_2017_06_21_14_52_28.png]

Super Moderator

(06-21-2017, 05:30 AM)nthusiw escribió:
(06-21-2017, 12:50 AM)waldo escribió:
(06-20-2017, 06:59 PM)gdfsgsdfgfsd escribió: Can you display inputs in data box for strategy creaction

Yeah we should take that into consideration. Wanna talk more about this?

Hi Waldo,

Tried importing the script but bumped into this error. please help on how to load version 1.5 on NT8.  Please see attached screenshot. Thanks

"error: import failed. The ninja script archive file may contain duplicate method names that already exist in your PC, modify a method that the scripts were dependant on, or bemossing a required file on either your PC or in the import archive."

You need to remove older indicator. You already have it installed in Ninjatrader so you need to uninstall first one in order to install the newer version.

Super Moderator

Hmm, we need to discuss those features one by one. For the min delta this is a small little change. Is a >= or a <= or something like that, that needs to be changed. For the order book to show you need to enable it in the first group. Is a checkmark. Then you need to put the spacing correctly as the indicator puts everything in 0 by default an that is why you see only a line as the width of the order book is set as 0. I am gonna add preset defaults that work correctly in next version. But if you change them now or start with a template those numbers will be set ok.

Super Moderator

Delta can you elaborate on the things you want in this thread (just to not pollute this one):

http://tradingfuturo.com/forum/Thread-Fe...s-by-Delta

[Imagen: Image_5.jpg]
Why it displays the profile of the volume. Can't find in settings.

[Imagen: Image_6.jpg]

файл обменник

Staff

(06-23-2017, 05:41 AM)LLIupun escribió: [Imagen: Image_5.jpg]
Why it displays the profile of the volume. Can't find in settings.

[Imagen: Image_6.jpg]

файл обменник

You must activate tick replay I think.

Super Moderator

This is not about tick replay. Looks something is broken somewhere. The volume profile just displays what it gets. If there is no data in some point it displays nothing. So those blanks are data that are not comming somehow. Strange is per candle it shows up. So should not show those holes.

Super Moderator

Ok I fixed this. It was a bug left over during development. It was triggered by those little values of the instrument. I am gonna unroll the fix in the next release. Thanks for reporting the problem!

[Imagen: fix.png]

Yes waldo it would be great if you could add any type of inputs (easiest for you) in the data box for analysis!

Posibles temas similares…
Tema Autor Respuestas Vistas Último mensaje
  Where is the YouTube video for Order Flow? itsy 7 7,210 02-22-2024, 09:11 AM
Último mensaje: Preethi
  Order Flow Kit v2.6 Educative available waldo 0 2,358 11-17-2023, 11:41 AM
Último mensaje: waldo
  Kit de Order Flow Educativo versión 2.6 disponible waldo 0 1,542 11-17-2023, 09:01 AM
  Oder Flow Kit 2.5 Educative Available waldo 4 7,532 06-17-2023, 01:25 AM
  Order Flow Kit Educative version 2.4 available waldo 6 9,241 02-28-2023, 08:52 AM
Último mensaje: cupra34
  Kit de Order Flow Educativo versión 2.5 disponible qyfmsb 0 5,360 02-28-2023, 07:43 AM
Último mensaje: qyfmsb
  Caducidad del Order Flow JQM 1 2,082 10-25-2022, 09:17 AM
  Kit de Order Flow Educativo versión 2.4 disponible waldo 2 7,209 08-04-2022, 08:43 PM
  Order Flow Kit Educative version 2.3.2 available waldo 8 9,113 07-05-2022, 11:10 PM
Information Kit de Order Flow Educativo versión 2.3.2 disponible waldo 17 22,864 07-01-2022, 12:42 PM

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema:
1 invitado(s)