This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Super Moderator

I was thinking to split this section into:

Ninjatrader 7 Indicators
Ninjatrader 8 Indicators
Other platforms Indicators

For better organization. Some ppl sometimes gets confused if it is Ninjatrader 7 or 8. Anyone disagree or has better idea?

Estaba pensando separar esta Seccion en:

Indicadores Ninjatrader 7
Indicadores Ninjatrader 8
Indicadores otras plataformas

Para tener mejor organizacion. A veces la gente se confunde si es el 7 u 8. Alguien tiene una mejor propuesta?

it's perfect to split them. Thanks

Super Moderator

OK I am gonna start the process. I am going to do it slowly as search engines are already indexing the threads here so we don't loose new traffic. We are starting to rank quite high with several queries (first/second page)

Saludos

Me parece excelente la idea.

Gracias

Super Moderator

Ok ya moví todos los hilos al forum respectivo. El movimiento debe completar 100% automatico en dos dias. Por ahora estan en los nuevos y con una redirección en el original para que los motores de busqueda se vayan enterando y haciendo la actualización. Ya pueden ir beficiandose de mayor organización.

Saludos.

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema:
1 invitado(s)