This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Super Moderator

Hi,

could you add these stuff?
[Imagen: update.png]

and not sure why, but I don't see order book histogram like you have posted... I see just numbers and kind of vertical line Smile
Responder

Hi, 
yes of course I can elaborate. If u have any questions about my request, dont hesitate ask Smile

Also, was thinking if there would be possiblity to add absorbtion signals...
Found this recently: https://daytraderprofesional.com/en/serv...dder-chart
Looks good, so we could add some similat concept from here and there, you know.

Regards,
Responder

(06-22-2017, 01:26 PM)waldo escribió: Hi,

could you add these stuff?
[Imagen: update.png]

and not sure why, but I dont see order book histogram like you have posted... I see just numbers and kind of vertical line Smile

yo, anything new?
Responder

Super Moderator

Sorry, being working in many things. We were working with ppl at NinjaTrader in some things. Ok regarding the things I have doubts are:

- The more ratio delta. I don't know what you mean.

- This big square (horizontal delta).

The rest is ok I know what you mean.
Responder

Hi,

its ok, also have a lot to take care of :)

its ratio between bid, offer horizontally only, those black small lines inside bars...
and by more ratio delta I ve meant add possibility to visualize kind of a strenght of it. So, we could see like 1:2, 1:3, 1:4 simultaneously on one bar, example: if theres 1:2 and suddenly theres 1:3, it ll overlay 1:2...
it could be just that small line there, but thicker for higher ratio delta.

Also good addon would be absorbption visualization for composite profile and also on certain bid/offer.
Responder

Super Moderator

I was thinking it could be better to just add saturation color gradually from higher to min as in one of the footprint configurations.
Responder

Its up to you, probably better to do it like that if it doesnt cosume too much time.
Not sure which feature I have suggested u wanna use this saturation colour?? ratio delta?

Definitelly would be a good option to see those features when we compress chart :) Especially big trades, absorbtion, transient zones etc.

For momentum delta I would suggest rectangle with possibility to chose transparency of colour, so if we compress chart it could stay there. For decreasing buying/selling pressure I d suggest dots like OFA has (principle should be same as for momentum delta, vertically, horizontally and diagonally and possiblity to chose combination of those). If it d be similar as OFA, when we compress chart, it would show those dots.
Responder

Super Moderator

No no, is not complex at all. Is just a percent calculation and we are good to go. We can go OFA way, it is perfectly legal to do this. Of course we wil go streamlining those things over time/versions. We are postponing some in this release for instance. But we don't want to delay things more since we have some that are just perfect at the moment and ppl can be using it as is.
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema:
1 invitado(s)